swivelCard's Kickstarter project has just launched! Already halfway to goal!August 6, 2014The swivelCard Kickstarter project is now open at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/812365891/swivelcard-smart-business-cards.
We're already over halfway to goal with over 30 backers, and the project has only been active for an hour. Get in on the ground floor quick! Our newest product, swivelCard mini, is only available as a Kickstarter reward. It has full USB capability, QR code, and the ability to be stuck to other things.
Thanks again for your great support. Look how well it's working on Kickstarter!
Success--thanks for a nice loud Thunderclap for swivelCard!August 4, 2014Thanks to your support, the swivelCard Thunderclap went out as scheduled and reached nearly 800,000 people. You're amazing.
Afterward, we had a spike in visits to the website and a spike in sign-ups to be notified of the Kickstarter launch, as well as other new interests.
The swivelCard Kickstarter project will launch in just days, so there's still a little time to sign up to be notified at http://swivelcard.info. We'll have regular updates there and we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Keep in touch with us through the Kickstarter page or through social media (facebook.com/swivelcard, @swivelCard on Twitter, intelliPaper channel on YouTube, swivelCard on Pinterest).
Thanks again for your strong support. Join us over on swivelCard's Kickstarter page shortly--we can't wait to get started!
Who's a swivelCard for?July 2, 2014We've recently launched a social media campaign called "Use It For" to promote this Thunderclap and to give people ideas of ways they can use swivelCards.
For example, today I talked to someone who wants to use swivelCards at his conferences by handing them out with his presentation materials on them.
Check out our Facebook pages (intelliPaper or swivelCard) and our Twitter feed (@intelliPaper) to see the campaign in action.
How to maximize your social impact using ThunderclapJune 28, 2014You're getting this update, so you've already shown your support for swivelCard (maybe for other Thunderclaps too).
Here are a few methods for maximizing your own social impact when you support a Thunderclap.
- The most important method, you've already used--clicking a social media button to throw your support behind a Thunderclap.
- Copy and paste the URL given in the top message, and post/tweet/send it out.
- Click the "Embed" button and put a Thunderclap widget for that specific project on your web page or blog. Also, although Facebook doesn't play nice with iframes, this will still post a link to the specific Thunderclap to your Facebook profile. It's an ugly link, but it works.
- Click "Invite Friends" and share through Facebook, Twitter, or your blog. Or copy the share code and post that anywhere.
- Maximize your social impact, Expert Level: When sharing with friends using any of the above methods, include the Embed code and the share code and invite them to also embed/share the Thunderclap.
Terrific Thunderclap launch for swivelCard--thanks!June 25, 2014Our swivelCard Thunderclap campaign page opened this morning, and thanks to you the project already has 10 supporters! We're 10 percent of the way to our goal so far. Thanks for your support for swivelCard.
In tomorrow's update we'll have a list of ideas for extending Thunderclap's reach to your social circle and beyond. I'll tell you which ones I've done myself (this is Lorna, the tech writer and social media guru) and which ones I still have to do, and I'll keep you posted throughout the campaign on how it's going. We'll do updates every few days.
What a strong start for swivelCard. Thanks for your support!