Update: I've moved the launch date to January 4th! I'm extremely grateful for the support I’ve already received as I prepare to launch Hustle: The Life-Changing Effects of Constant Motion. Thank you!
Jesse’s first book was a #1 bestseller. It took him a year to write it.
Hustle is different. It was written, produced, and published in just 7 days. The ridiculously short production schedule was meant to prove a point: focus + momentum = mindbending productivity.
Don’t be fooled, though. The biggest opportunities in life don’t come from sprinting. They emerge over time through constant motion. A gritty, inspiring read, Hustle is the nudge we’ve all been waiting for.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK:
You can get a sneak peak of the book here
- Young people trying to figure out how to succeed in our new, entrepreneurial economy
- Anyone bored with their routine (at work or home)
- Aspiring writers who are interested in learning how to produce a professional, high-quality book in seven days, and launch it in less than a month.
- Entrepreneurs who are in it for the long haul
- Anyone who wants a jolt of inspiration, a reason to smile, a reason to work hard, a reason to keep hustling
What Is A Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is a tool that schedules social media posts to go out at a synchronized time for maximum impact.
By broadcasting everyone’s comments of support at the same time, we can significantly impact the awareness of Hustle across the social web. Thunderclap gathers support from fans like you in advance, then launches a single message out to the world simultaneously at a specified time. In this case, it will be Monday, January 4th at 9 a.m.
What is This For?
This message is to promote my upcoming book, Hustle.
Is It Safe To Use Thunderclap?
I'm not a security expert, but the White House, L'Oreal, United Nations, and Beyonce have used Thunderclap before, so it should be fine.
How Do I Help?Click "Support with Facebook" above. It will ask you to authorize your Facebook account to make ONE POST that I've pre-written (above) which will go out on
Monday, January 4th at 9 a.m. Thank you for lending your voice to help make this project a success!