Make the message your own! Customize this tweet.
Total social reach added
Spread the word. Invite friends to join the Thunder.
by Covered California category: Health
This campaign ended on January 26 at 12PM
Did you know?
- Covered California has helped more than 2 million Californians get health coverage
- Since the inception of Covered California, the uninsured rate in California has been cut in half from 17% in 2013 to 8.6% in 2015
- More than 50% of Covered California members got covered for less than $100 per month
- 89% of our members saved on average $300 per month thanks to financial help available only through Covered California
- Nearly 90% of enrollees are eligible to receive assistance in the form of premium tax credits or cost-sharing reductions
Learn more: http://bit.ly/1neb8JJ
Covered California, established by the Affordable Care Act, is a health insurance marketplace where Californians can compare and shop for private health plans. It is also the only place to find financial help paying for health coverage.
Maria De La Cruz
Benefits Store, Inc.
Lia Ryen Ricardez