We will post this one-time message to your account on
January 26 at 12:00PM PST.
Make the message your own! Customize this tweet.
Total social reach added
Spread the word. Invite friends to join the Thunder.
by Covered California category: Health
Did you know?
- Covered California has helped more than 2 million Californians get health coverage
- Since the inception of Covered California, the uninsured rate in California has been cut in half from 17% in 2013 to 8.6% in 2015
- More than 50% of Covered California members got covered for less than $100 per month
- 89% of our members saved on average $300 per month thanks to financial help available only through Covered California
- Nearly 90% of enrollees are eligible to receive assistance in the form of premium tax credits or cost-sharing reductions
Learn more: http://bit.ly/1neb8JJ
Covered California, established by the Affordable Care Act, is a health insurance marketplace where Californians can compare and shop for private health plans. It is also the only place to find financial help paying for health coverage.