#OurHealthHeroesFebruary 10, 2016
For all those that kindly supported the launch the #OurHealthHeroes campaign - here is a quick reminder of what you can do to keep the momentum and get involved...
Have you watched the video yet? Check it out and let us know what you think...
How can you support?
1. View #OurHealthHeroes video. Like, Share, and Comment! We want as many people as possible to understand just how important the UKs healthcare support workforce is.
- Share via social? https://youtu.be/7gUnHH9Bh7M
- Share some tweets (examples provided):
- Have you seen this wonderful support workforce video? Check it out https://youtu.be/7gUnHH9Bh7M #OurHealthHeroes
- Let's talk about the healthcare support workforce! What an amazing job they do: https://youtu.be/7gUnHH9Bh7M #OurHealthHeroes
- Healthcare Support Workers make up 40% of the UK health sector workforce https://youtu.be/7gUnHH9Bh7M #OurHealthHeroes
- #OurHealthHeroes campaign is launched by @SkillsforHealth and @NSA_Health check it out: http://bit.ly/SfHOurHealthHeroes
- The support workforce play a significant role in the delivery of patient care, they are #OurHealthHeroes http://bit.ly/SfHOurHealthHeroes
- Backing support workers development could save millions every year in the UK health sector http://bit.ly/SfHOurHealthHeroes #OurHealthHeroes
2. Help us promote this worthwhile cause via your social media channels - sharing our posts, adding comments and pledging your social support using #OurHealthHeroes throughout the month of February.
3. Access information about this campaign including; blogs, news stories, pictures, research papers, statistics, infographics, training and much, much more here: www.skillsforhealth.org.uk/ourhealthheroes (if you are able to host the information link on your website please let us know)
4. Be a featured supporter through our website - offering insight, writing blogs or alternatively we can provide copy for your website or newsletter? You can get involved my emailing us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a support worker? Who are you and why do you do what you do? Tell us via twitter #OurHealthHeroes
- Are you a patient that wants to say thank you? Tell us via twitter #OurHealthHeroes
- Want to write a blog about your own experience?
- Want to host a feature story on your own website about this campaign? Contacts us via email today!