by Adewale W. E. Aladesuru category: Education
successful launch of the $100 million "Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship
Programme" with 1,000 successful African entrepreneurs already
transforming Africa #TEEP2015, we are announcing the next phase, #TEEP2016.
For more Details, Visit Our Website:
As #TEEP2016 application portal launches today, 01/01/2016, here are 5 tips for your success:
1. Do not be in a hurry to submit your application. It is not on a first-come-first-serve bases, it is on BEST-come-first-served
2. Ensure you understand the question before answering. It's not in the number of words written, but in the power and quality they are presented.
3. Understand your business in-and-out. Will you give your money to someone who does not know what to do with it?
4. Ask questions and do research. A fool who asks is better than the wise who believes he knows it all.
5. Lastly, with the launch of #TEEP2016 and #TheSTARTUPPER ebook your success in year 2016 is closer than you think.
Download and read The STARTUPPER: http://bit.ly/TheStartupperGuide
Register for TEEP2016: https://teep.tonyelumelufoundation.org/signup
Wishing you a success-filled 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Adewale W. E. Aladesuru
Am a Brand Development Entrepreneur and A Global Citizen. I focus more on BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES for both start-ups and existing business owners at all level.
As of Today, I wear many HATS:
- Develop and Manage Businesses across the entire globe.
Sarah Zuwa Omary
Abraham Adeniyi Salami
Omitogun Tobi Abolaji
Temisan Sillo Ochem
Ojo Olumuyiwa Adebowale Herosmith