12月 15 at 12:00午後 ESTに他のサポーターとともにあなたのページに投稿します。
by Fiction-Atlas Press category: Book
LIVE FREE OR DIE in this Sci-Fi & Fantasy Adventure of a Lifetime!
All hope lies with a SISTERHOOD of amazing Martial Arts Masters
It's a 31st Century battle of ROBOTS VS GIRLS. One thing is for sure;
the women have learned that LIBERTY is not given; it is TAKEN!
In the year 3016, the United States of America has fallen into great despair.
The advent of advanced technology, AI, robotics, and a power-hungry corporation
rule the nation. However, there is hope. A WONDER WOMAN like sisterhood of enhanced, highly
intelligent, patriotic martial arts masters are out to make the
country free again.
THE HORROR STORY SO FAR
Your friendly leaders of the 31st century are now a boys club of rich aging men.
This greedy Corporation now controls all gas, oil, healthcare and everyone’s
standard of living. They govern with ruthless robots, droids, clones, and cyborgs;
all with top-notch artificial intelligence; many with terminator programing.
NO ONE CAN STOP THEM
The USA needs a real-life super-hero, but in reality there is no Captain America.
The country will have to settle for one amazing group of beautiful, God loving, spiritual, freedom fighting
women; heroines whom have learned that JUSTICE is not FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!
Raise your sword and laser guns up high. The Mystical Slayers have arrived!
Reading order for the Mystical Slayers book series:
1. RISING: A Mystical Slayers Prequel Novella set hundreds of years before the main novel (Can be read anytime before or after LAND of the FREE)
2. SISTERS of the DAWNS EARLY LIGHT: A Mystical Slayers Novella ( This takes place right before HELLCAT in the year 3015)
3. HELLCAT: A Mystical Slayers Novella (This takes place right before LAND of the FREE)
4. LAND of the FREE: Mystical Slayers Book 1 A full novel set in the year 3016 (Best read RIGHT NOW!)
5. HOPE BRINGERS: Mystical Slayers Book 2 ( The follow-up novel to LAND of the FREE) Coming Soon!
From the Author ( A personal note)
As a big science fiction and fantasy fan I have been influenced by many great writer’s, movies and TV shows. Here’s my list of favorites. George R. R. Martin, Brandon Sanderson, David Gemmell, Stephen King, K.F. Breen, L Ron Hubbard, Robert Jordan, Jim Butcher, J R. R. Tolkien, and J. K Rowling. Shows and films like Falling Skies, Outlander, Game of Thrones, Badlands, Vikings, Stranger Things, Firefly, Revolution, Defiance, Westworld, Walking Dead, Blade Runner, Dune, Justice League, and Lord of the Rings.
Owner of Fiction-Atlas Press LLC, author, mom, supernerd.