The Association of Town and City Management (ATCM) and the National Skills Academy for Retail (NSAR) are working
together to deliver a basic digital marketing skills training project aimed at high street retail SMEs.
The objective of the project is to bridge the “Digital Divide” between small and large businesses, and to demonstrate
that digital up-skilling could deliver economic and community benefits, but needs
to be scaled up as part of the overall effort to revitalise town centres.
- 33% of SMEs have no website
- 66% do not market themselves online
- 20% are totally offline
- Only 1% use social media to generate revenue
Over three days, the Digital High Street Skills programme will help your small businesses with these practical, ready-to-implement modules:
- Understanding your Customer and Digital Marketing
- Develop your Business Online
- Grow your Business through Social Media