We will post this one-time message to your account on
March 18 at 12:00PM GMT.
Make the message your own! Customize this tweet.
Total social reach added
Spread the word. Invite friends to join the Thunder.
by People's Assembly category: Cause
The People's Assembly is organising a major national demonstration on Saturday 16 April for decent Health, Homes, Jobs & Education for all.
We will demand:
- Fully funded and publicly owned NHS - end privatisation
- Invest in health workers - end the staffing crisis
- No cuts or closures
- Hands off social housing
- Secure homes for all
- Control rents
- Scrap the Trade Union Reform Bill
- Stop insecure contracts
- End the pay freeze, living wage for all
- Scrap Tuition Fees
- Invest in our futures - stop cuts to education
- End the marketisation of education
The People's Assembly is a nationwide anti-austerity campaign. We mobilise people in our communities, workplaces, colleges and universities against cuts, privatisation & for a fairer society that benefits the majority not just those at the top.