Since 2008, over 900,000 people have joined us for the Great Big Crunch, an annual moment of anti-silence where everyone gets together and bites into crunchy fresh local produce in unison.
March 9th, 2017 marks the 10th Anniversary of the Great Big Crunch. We hope you’ll crunch with us at 2:30pm EST and help us reach 1 million crunchers all time.
The symphony is loud, whether you munch on apples or carrots. From coast to coast to coast, celebrate and enjoy healthy snacking with your class, colleagues or friends. Using vegetables and fruits as stars in recipes and fun activities will make you cherish the local bounty around us all.
How the Great Big Crunch works:
- You register to munch with us before crunchday. You can sign up for yourself, your class, your school or your whole school board!
- We share fun curriculum linked class activities and recommend some fresh local produce for you to snack on.
- You get all your friends together and take a synchronized bite at 2:30pm EST. Don’t forget to share your crunch photos with us using #GreatBigCrunch.
- Get a Great Big Crunch Certificate to proudly display on your wall.
- Hope your tooth doesn’t pop out.