Show your support for continued in-network access to high-quality care: change your profile picture on Facebook and TwitterSeptember 15, 2017
You have grown to trust your doctor to provide the best care possible. We at Mission Health honor and value that relationship. We’re fighting for you to keep that relationship, but we need your help to ensure insurance doesn’t take away your doctor.
You can make a difference by speaking up to ensure Blue Cross NC doesn’t keep your neighbors from their doctors and access to high-quality care with Mission Health.
Be an advocate and have your voices heard on social media - change your profile picture on Facebook and Twitter. Here’s how:
- Browse the profile pictures on missionstandswithme.org and choose one for your Facebook and/or Twitter profile.
- Download and save your favorite profile photo on your desktop or mobile device.
- Upload your new profile photo to Facebook and Twitter.
- On Facebook, add a profile caption for your friends and family to read.
- Leave your profile photos up until Blue Cross NC comes back to the table for the people of western North Carolina.
We remain committed to keeping you updated with what you need to know and what you need to do to ensure that Blue Cross NC doesn’t take your doctor away.
Show your support online by changing your profile photo.