Mori’s Family Adventures is a family traveling book narrated by my son Mori. The series follows my family as we travel the world, enjoying family fun, and learning a thing or two about the regional cultures.
The TLDR version is as follows:
- Hardcover Children's Book 9"x 9"
- Typical American Family
- International Travel
- Real World Vacations
- Historical Information on Landmarks
- Diverse Regions and Demographics
The game plan is real simple. We will have 48 hours to go when this campaign launches so we need as much sign ups as possible.
- Share this with your friends.
- Sign up with facebook, twitter, and tumblr (Preferably all three.)
- Give a testimony about the reason you like this.
- Back if you haven't already.
- Have a great time!
This Birmingham, Alabama mother of two and
breast cancer survivor Geiszel Godoy wanted her children to see an entire black
family having fun together in their books. Since there were none in the market,
she made her own series called Mori’s Family Adventures. She made the entire
first book as a proof of concept then went straight to Kickstarter to continue
the movement to normalize the black family for kids.