We will post this one-time message to your account on
November 20 at 11:00AM EST.
Make the message your own! Customize this tweet.
Total social reach added
Spread the word. Invite friends to join the Thunder.
by Nick Meador category: Other
Each year more and more people are catching on to the benefits that
yoga, meditation, and similar practices can have on the mind and the
But just as many people are missing out, and for reasons that are similar across the board. There's often:
• An airy presentation that rings as inauthentic
• Lack of basic instruction for beginners
• Pressure to adopt a new belief system
• Rigid structures and routines that prevent personal exploration
• A dry and boring approach to something meant to be fun and adventurous!
BS Free Spirituality is all about demystifying introspective practice – ”introspective” meaning anything that allows us to look at our own mental processes, emotional content, and body sensations.
We understand it can be scary even trying something that might be called “spiritual." So we want to make it really, really easy for you. We will:
• Use language that anyone can understand
• Provide a clear sense of levels ranging from beginner to advanced
• Respect that you have finite time and energy
• Help you relieve tension and stress, find a renewed sense of purpose, and crush it in life as never before
We offer many ways to explore this exciting new terrain, including online courses, workshops, retreats, and coaching packages. These will help you develop a BS Free spiritual practice or facilitate one for others.
Visit bsfreespirituality.com for more info!
Nick Meador is an RYT-200 yoga instructor, life coach, holistic event producer, mindful entrepreneur, and world explorer.