BLAKE SHELTON is pleased to announce that $1.00 from every pre-sale ticket from his #TenTimesCrazier tour will be donated to the Academy of Country Music's Lifting Lives®. Join the Thunderclap now to help raise awareness with Blake and be automatically entered to win 2 tickets + a backstage Meet & Greet at a show near you! (See details below).
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Choose above how you wish to support the campaign (Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr) and click your selection.
2. Click "Add My Support" and agree to the terms & conditions.
3. Enter your e-mail address and zip code.
4. Spread the news by sharing with your networks! (optional)
5. Sign up for the free Blake Shelton fan club here to access pre-sale tickets.
6. Watch the Thunderclap take place on Tuesday, Feb 25 at 8pm CST!
NOTE: You must be a registered Blake Shelton fan club member to access all pre-sale tickets and announcements (it's free!): http://www.blakeshelton.com/user/register/?register
FAN PRE-SALE TICKETS will be available for select dates beginning Tuesday, Feb 25 @ 8pm CST at www.blakeshelton.com
STAY TUNED to your Blake Shelton Fan Club e-mail for new tour dates, pre-sale updates, and the official Meet & Greet winner announcements!
The Fine Print:
- Winners will be announced and contacted via e-mail prior to the time of the pre-sale for the show in their area.
- Fans may enter up to 3 times through Thunderclap by supporting the campaign once on Facebook, once through Twitter, and once through Tumblr
- One winner will be selected per show.
- The prize includes: 2 tickets to the show + 2 Meet & Greet backstage passes to meet Blake
- Further details will be provided to each winner after they have been selected.
- If you are selected as a winner and receive a notification email, you MUST respond within 48 hours to confirm acceptance.
- All show information is subject to change. Stay tuned to www.blakeshelton.com and your e-mail for updates.
- Only fans located within 150 miles of the following cities and states are eligible to enter to win the prize: Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Little Rock, AR, Chicago, IL, New York, NY, Darien Center, NY, Charlotte, NC, Orlando, FL, Albuquerque, NM, Phoenix, AZ, San Diego, CA, Fresno, CA, Sacramento, CA, Mountain View, CA, Spokane, WA, Tacoma, WA, Vancouver, BC, Boise, ID, Salt Lake City, UT, Denver, CO, Las Vegas, NV, Los Angeles, CA
- No purchase, payment, or contribution is necessary to enter or win.
- See Official Rules
- Good luck!
About the Ten Times Crazier 2014 Tour
Just off the heels of his sold-out Ten Times Crazier 2013 Tour, Blake will be heading out on a 20+ date Ten Times Crazier Tour in 2014 with sponsors including Pepsi and will be joined by The Band Perry, Dan + Shay, and Neal McCoy. The tour kicks off in June and will visit cities including Chicago, Ill., Los Angeles, Calif., and New York, NY. Blake will also be headlining various fairs and festivals throughout the US and Canada.
The tour will feature his current single, “Doin’ What She Likes,” which is the 4th single off the CMA Award-winning and GRAMMY-nominated Country Album of the Year, Based On a True Story…, and is currently Top 10 on the charts. His previous hit single, “Mine Would Be You” shot to the top of the charts giving Blake his 10th consecutive No. 1 (15 overall).
“I cannot wait to get back out on the road,” said Blake. “I had so much fun playing songs from Based On A True Story... and getting to see the crowd’s reaction to those songs was unforgettable. It is one of the most validating things for an artist like me, to have people sing along to your songs...it means what I'm doing is right and no matter what I'm doing, whether it is The Voice or a TV special, absolutely nothing compares to playing live for me.”
See what critics had to say about 2013’s Ten Times Crazier Tour:
“Shelton … is on pace to sell some 600,000 tickets this year and finish among the top touring artists for any genre.” – Ray Waddell, Billboard
“Blake has such a stage presence and entertains and interacts with the crowd so well... He could follow behind the greats like George Strait, Johnny Cash, & Merle Haggard.” - Melissa Gibson, All Access Magazine
“…after 13 plus years in the game, Shelton's winning streak continues.” – Claudia Perry, Chicago Tribune
“Shelton can keep a sold-out crowd of more than 20,000 on their collective feet for two solid hours,” - Chuck Yarbrough, Cleveland Plain Dealer
About ACM Lifting Lives®
ACM Lifting Lives® is the philanthropic arm of the Academy of Country Music dedicated to improving lives through the power of music. Through partnerships with artists and strong ties in the music industry, ACM Lifting Lives develops and funds music-related therapy and education programs, and serves members of the community who face unexpected hardships through its Diane Holcomb Emergency Relief Fund. Through generous donations and the support of artists and fans, ACM Lifting Lives is able to fund everything from disaster relief and helping communities in need, to music education in schools and music camps for those with disabilities, to supporting programs that use music therapy as a means to help our veterans and wounded warriors, while providing grants to help them ease back into life. For more information, please visit www.ACMLiftingLives.org.